Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Three Changes We'd Make as Sprint's New CEO/ Wired

http://blog.wired.com/business/2007/10/three-changes-w.html

Sprint/Nextel going down down down, besides its ousted CEO, its loss of 337,000 customers , or even its stock downfall. It is very clear that this company has an urge to be one of the top selling cellphone companies, however they are with out doubt lacking somethings. From a personal experience I agreed with the article about Sprint's horrible customer service. There were a number of times that I have called and didn't even speak to someone in this country let alone get any answers to the questions that I had prior to calling.

When a company like Sprint merges with another company yes your bound to have complications in the beginning but come on this has been in affect for over a year now.

2 comments:

Cory said...

I once called and the guy kept asking me when it was "ok" for him to call me again. Very strange customer service reps they have...

Joseph Spezzano said...

I agree Sprint has terrible service
Must focus on improved service and expanded comsumer groups to turn a profit