Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blog Review of Cory's Blog Review/ The Daily Dish

Cory chose to review Andrew Sullivan's political blog,"The Daily Dish"a very simple yet popular blogging site. His description of the Sullivan's identity is without a doubt clear to the reader. Cory gave just about all the background information on the author from when and where Sullivan was born to even his sexual preference of today. However I did find it interesting as Cory notes that although Sullivan has the AIDS virus and is gay he is still known among the political spectrum indicating, that this guy may in fact know what he is talking about. I also agree with Cory that Sullivan's website is rather plain, a couple of pictures maybe even some short video clips for certain issues may in fact spice up the page a bit. Now, honestly I am not a avid blog reader but just by the positive feedback from Cory I may in fact consider saving "The Daily Dish" to my favorites.

No comments: